söndag 17 maj 2015

Bodypump 94 Tracklist - Here it is!

Bodypump 94
Here it is, the Bodypump 94 Tracklist! 

My Bodypump 93 Tracklist has some 1100 followers on Spotify which is soooooo crazy! Amazing!

This list is not Official so there may be changes later on but my experience tell me it should be accurate! Report any errors och changes of versions, ok?

 
BODYPUMP 94 TRACKLIST
Track 1: Heroes (We Could Be) (Alesso feat. Tove Lo)
Track 2: Everybody Go! (Vice)
Track 3: Burnin' Up (Jessie J feat. 2 Chainz)
Track 4:  Today (Scooter Remix)  (Scooter feat. Vassy)
Track 5: Lips Are Movin (Meghan Trainor)
Track 6: Get 'Em Up (Nickelback)
Track 7: We Make It Bounce (Dillon Francis feat. Major Lazer & Stylo G)
Track 8: This Is How It Goes (Zylent feat. Katatonic)
Track 9:  Baby Don't Lie (Gwen Stefani)
Track 10:  Only Love Can Hurt Like This  (Paloma Faith)

Alternative Tracks:
I Bet My Life (Imagine Dragons)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar